I'd pay the extra money to go to a fast pump
I'd pay the extra money to go to a fast pump
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
my wonderful dump of a state (NJ) is still the cheapest avg statewide in the country
locally for me gas been between 2.68 and 2.80 since about april.......some areas in the state are as low as 2.49 and the highest is still up around 2.90
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my wonderful dump of a state (NJ) is still the cheapest avg statewide in the country
locally for me gas been between 2.68 and 2.80 since about april.......some areas in the state are as low as 2.49 and the highest is still up around 2.90 </div></div>
Yeah, but you can't pump your own gas...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my wonderful dump of a state (NJ) is still the cheapest avg statewide in the country
locally for me gas been between 2.68 and 2.80 since about april.......some areas in the state are as low as 2.49 and the highest is still up around 2.90 </div></div>
Yeah, but you can't pump your own gas... </div></div>
who wants to do that??
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
This is pretty nifty.
Just enter your zip code in the site below, and it tells you which gas stations have the cheapest prices (and the highest) on gas in your zip code area. It's updated every evening.
http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gassta...?zip=&src=Netx
Food City gas station and the Exxon next to Lowes are having a price war from what I gather but are expected to go back up near the end of this week.
I use gaspricewatch.com sometimes....you really have to zoom in on the map for stations to come up in our area.
Seems like all of Wise is participating if that is the case...I just got back from the Double Kwik in Wise (the one on the main Street that goes to that crazy main red light) and filled my Cherokee up for $37...not bad for this day and time.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Was thinking about the same thing yesterday while pumping gas at the BP in BSG. All pumps seem slower nowadays. I'm sure stations can regulate speed at which the gas is pumped. Probably slow it down to a crawl due to the high number of drive-offs.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
why is gas $2.66 in Wise and still $2.82 in Norton?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I have no idea it's wierd. Gas is almost always cheapest in Coeburn and Norton and Wise are usually a little higher, but right now Norton is most expensive, Wise is cheapest and Coeburn's in the middle. I think gas is like 2.75 in Coeburn now.
Bookmarks